Thursday, December 13, 2007

Posted this in Lansky's house

Hi guys i posted this post in lansky's house which is awesome so anyways this is today's recap of events:

I wnet to Mac's and bought a cheeseburger with large fries but with no coke so when i got home and finished my meal Lansky called me and asked me if i would like to play b-ball with him with Charles and Aj included.So i accepted his offer coz i didn't have anything to do.So i went to Charles's house coz that was the meeting point and we waited till 4.30 pm till we played basketball then we played we played and played but when wwe went to the court there was some malay bastards that were playing soccer so after we saw them we played the game 'onhse' again pe thet was not included.

Here are the places again,

1st-Lansky
2nd Me
3rd-dont know
4th-dont know

I got confused again so that happened after that.

I bought us a treat. A 1.5 litre of pepsi for us to drink we went to Lansky's house to eat and drink the pepsi and we sang a little karaoke after that and i'm typing this down right here right now so that's pretty much what happened today so bye bye and leave some presents for me at the Christmas tree above th Meez so byebye

P.S. I have an ipod

P.S.S. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Cute ko

Fùck

No comments: